Southern Research is a leading contract research organization (CRO) that specializes in the development and testing of ADCs. We have a team of experienced scientists and researchers who are experts in all aspects of ADC development, including:
- Design and synthesis of ADC linker molecules
- Conjugation of linker molecules to antibodies and cytotoxic drugs
- Characterization of ADCs
- In vitro and in vivo testing of ADCs
- Assessment of the safety and efficacy of ADC
We offer a comprehensive range of ADC development and testing services, including:
- Feasibility studies: We can help you assess the feasibility of developing an ADC for your target disease.
- Lead optimization: We can help you optimize your ADC lead compound to improve its safety and efficacy.
- Preclinical testing: We can conduct all of the necessary preclinical testing to evaluate the safety and efficacy of your ADC drug candidate in animal models.
- Manufacturing development: We can help you develop a manufacturing process for your ADC drug candidate so that it can be produced at scale for clinical trials.