Southern Research is a leading contract research organization (CRO) that specializes in the preclinical development of inactivated-adjuvanted vaccines. We have a team of experienced scientists and researchers who are experts in all aspects of inactivated-adjuvanted vaccine development, including:
- Growth, purifications, and inactivation of candidate pathogens
- Adjuvant selection, formulation, and delivery of vaccine candidates
- In vitro and in vivo testing of inactivated and inactivated-adjuvanted vaccine candidates
- Assessment of the safety and efficacy of vaccine candidates in animal models
- Assistance and consulting on the development adn scale-up of manufacturing processes for inactivated and inactivated-adjuvanted vaccine candidates
We offer a wide range of preclinical vaccine development services, including:
- Feasibility studies: We can help you assess the feasibility of developing an inactivated or inactivated-adjuvanted vaccine for your target disease.
- Lead optimization: We can help you optimize your vaccine candidate to improve its safety and efficacy.
- Preclinical testing: We can conduct all of the necessary preclinical testing to evaluate thesafety and efficacy of your vaccine candidate in animal models.
- Manufacturing development: We can help you develop a manufacturing process for your vaccine candidate, so that it can be produced at scale for clinical trials. If you are developing an inactivated/inactivated-adjuvanted vaccine candidate, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about how we can help you accelerate your vaccine development.