Southern Research is a leading contract research organization (CRO) that specializes in the preclinical development of live-attenuated vaccines. We have a team of experienced scientists and researchers who are experts in all aspects of live-attenuated vaccine development, including:
- Virus attenuation, propagation, and purification of live-attenuated vaccine candidates
- In vitro and in vivo testing of live-attenuated vaccine candidates
- Assessment of the safety and efficacy of live-attenuated vaccine candidates in relevant animals models
- Assistance and consulting on the development and scale-up of a manufacturing process for live-attenuated vaccine candidates
We offer a wide range of preclinical live-attenuated vaccine development services, including:
- Feasibility studies: We can help you assess the feasibility of developing a live-attenuated vaccine for your target disease.
- Lead optimization: We can help you optimize your live-attenuated vaccine candidate to improve its safety and efficacy.
- Preclinical testing: We can conduct all of the necessary preclinical testing to evaluate thesafety and efficacy of your live-attenuated vaccine candidate in relevant animal models.
- Manufacturing development: We can help you develop a robust manufacturing process for yourviral vector vaccine candidate so that it can be produced at scale for clinical trials.
If you are developing a live-attenuated vaccine candidate, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about how we can help you accelerate your vaccine development.