Southern Research is a leading contract research organization (CRO) that specializes in the development and testing of ProTide drugs. We have a team of experienced scientists and researchers who are experts in all aspects of ProTide drug development, including:
- Design and provide synthetic routes for the preparation of ProTides
- In vitro and in vivo testing of ProTides
- 31P-NMR technique to assess ProTides enzymatic stability
- Development of manufacturing processes for ProTide prodrugs
We offer a comprehensive range of ProTide drug development services, including:
- Feasibility studies: We can help you assess the feasibility of developing a ProTide drug for your target disease.
- Lead optimization: We can help you optimize your ProTide lead compound to improve its safety and efficacy.
- Preclinical testing: We can conduct all of the necessary preclinical testing to evaluate the safety and efficacy of your ProTide drug candidate in animal models.
- Manufacturing development: We can help you develop a manufacturing process for your ProTide drug candidate, so that it can be produced at scale for clinical trials.