Southern Research has extensive expertise in vaccine development and testing. SRI has a long history of developing and testing vaccines for a variety of infectious diseases, including influenza, Zika, and COVID-19. Our expertise in vaccine development and testing has made us a valuable partner for government agencies, pharmaceutical companies, and other research institutions.
Our expertise spans a wide range of areas, including:
- Vaccine antigen discovery and design
- Vaccine delivery systems
- Preclinical vaccine testing
- Clinical trial support
- Manufacturing and scale-up
We have a proven track record of success in developing and commercializing vaccines. For example, Southern Research played a key role in the development of the following vaccines:
- MMR vaccine: A combination vaccine that protects against measles, mumps, and rubella.
- Hepatitis B vaccine: A vaccine that protects against hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection.
- Varicella vaccine: A vaccine that protects against chickenpox.
- HPV vaccine: A vaccine that protects against human papillomavirus (HPV) infection.
Southern Research is also working on a number of next-generation vaccines, including vaccines against emerging infectious diseases such as Zika virus, Ebola virus, and Nipah virus. We are also developing new vaccine delivery systems that will make vaccines more effective and accessible to people around the world.
If you are looking for a partner to help you develop and commercialize a new vaccine, Southern Research is the ideal choice. We offer a wide range of services and expertise, and we are committed to helping our clients bring new and innovative vaccines to market.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your vaccine development goals.