Southern Research is a leading contract research organization (CRO) that specializes in the preclinical development of viral vector vaccines. We have a team of experienced scientists and researchers who are experts in all aspects of viral vector vaccine development, including:
- Design, construction, expression, and purification of viral vector vaccine candidates
- In vitro and in vivo testing of viral vector vaccine candidates
- Assessment of the safety and efficacy of viral vector vaccine candidates in animals models
- Consulting on the development and scale-up of a manufacturing process for viral vector vaccine candidate
We offer a wide range of preclinical viral vector vaccine development services, including:
- Feasibility studies: We can help you assess the feasibility of developing a viral vector vaccine for your target disease.
- Lead optimization: We can help you optimize your viral vector vaccine candidate to improve its safety and efficacy.
- Preclinical testing: We can conduct all of the necessary preclinical testing to evaluate the safety and efficacy of your viral vector vaccine candidate in animal models.
- Manufacturing development: We can help you develop a manufacturing process for your viral vector vaccine candidate so that it can be produced at scale for clinical trials.
If you are developing a viral vector vaccine candidate, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about how we can help you accelerate your vaccine development.