Southern Research is a leading contract research organization (CRO) that specializes in the development and testing of peptide drugs. We have a team of experienced scientists and researchers who are experts in all aspects of peptide drug discovery and development, including:
- Target identification and validation
- Peptide design and synthesis
- In vitro and in vivo testing of peptides
- Assessment of the safety and efficacy of peptides in appropriate model systems.
We offer a comprehensive range of peptide drug development and testing services, including:
- Feasibility studies: We can help you assess the feasibility of developing a peptide drug for your target disease.
- Lead optimization: We can help you optimize your peptide lead-candidate to improve its safety and efficacy through modifications such as the incorporation of non-natural amino acids
- Preclinical testing: We can conduct all the necessary preclinical testing to evaluate the safety and efficacy of your peptide drug candidate in animal models, including fluorescent or radio-labeled biodistribution studies.
- Manufacturing development: We can help you develop a manufacturing process for your peptide drug candidate so that it can be produced at scale for clinical trials.
If you are developing a peptide drug candidate, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about how we can help you accelerate your drug development program