Southern Research is a leading contract research organization (CRO) that specializes in the preclinical development of mRNA vaccines. We have a team of experienced scientists and researchers who are experts in all aspects of mRNA vaccine development, including:
- Design, construction, and formulation of mRNA vaccine candidates
- In vitro and in vivo testing of mRNA vaccine candidates
- Assessment of the safety and efficacy of mRNA vaccine candidates in animal models
- Consulting on the development evelopment of manufacturing processes for mRNA vaccine candidates
We offer a wide range of preclinical mRNA vaccine development services, including:
- Feasibility studies: We can help you assess the feasibility of developing an mRNA vaccine for your target disease.
- Lead optimization: We can help you optimize your mRNA vaccine candidate to improve its safety and efficacy.
- Preclinical testing: We can conduct all of the necessary preclinical testing to evaluate the safety and efficacy of your mRNA vaccine candidate in relevant animal models.
- Manufacturing development: We can help you develop a manufacturing process for your mRNA vaccine candidate so that it can be produced at scale for clinical trials.
If you are developing an mRNA vaccine candidate, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about how we can help you accelerate your vaccine development.