Southern Research is a leading contract research organization (CRO) that specializes in the development and testing of nucleoside drugs. We have a team of experienced scientists and researchers who are experts in all aspects of nucleoside drug development, including:
- Design and synthesis of nucleoside analogs
- In vitro and in vivo testing of nucleoside analogs
- Assessment of the safety and efficacy of nucleoside analogs
- Development of manufacturing processes for nucleoside analogs
We offer a comprehensive range of nucleoside drug development services, including:
- Feasibility studies: We can help you assess the feasibility of developing a nucleoside drug for your target disease.
- Lead optimization: We can help you optimize your nucleoside lead compound to improve its safety and efficacy.
- Preclinical testing: We can conduct all of the necessary preclinical testing to evaluate the safety and efficacy of your nucleoside drug candidate in animal models.
- Manufacturing development: We can help you develop a manufacturing process for your nucleoside drug candidate so that it can be produced at scale for clinical trials.
If you are developing a nucleoside drug candidate, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about how we can help you accelerate your drug development.